Work in progress: a professional Lemur template for the Waldorf Microwave XT, which allows you to remotely and easily control your orange monster.
- Full access to all Microwave XT sound parameters through efficient SysEx message implementation.
- Full duplex implementation allows initialization of the template based on current Microwave XT patch memory.
- Patch select from convenient 128-pad patch panel.
- Easy access to the 16-slot Modulation matrix and all Modifier functions.
- Easy access to Amplitude, Filter, Wave and Free Envelopes including visual waveform illustrations.
- Full arpeggiator implementation including visual 16 step User Pattern.
- Dynamic parameter display to achieve greater visual simplicity. For instance the F1Extra parameter is hidden for Filter types that don’t use it, and Effect parameter names are dynamically updated.
- Access to certain useful global functions such as controller CC numbers, pitch bend range and input gain.
- Completely opens up the mysterious caverns of your Microwave XT and makes it easy to understand and a joy to use.
- Wavetable editing is currently not supported. This requires SysEx messages over 256 bytes and Lemur currently does not support this.
- Currently only Sound Mode is supported. If there is a huge interest for Multi Mode I may add this as well.
- Tested on iOS8 only.